Eggnog French Toast
1 cup eggnog
3 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp. vanilla
- In a 4 cup measuring cup, crack the eggs and stir vigorously with a fork.
- Add the eggnog, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Place the bread slices in a single layer in a 9 x 12-inch pan.
- Cover the bread with the eggnog mixture. Turn the slices over so both sides are soaked.
- Wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, fry the bread slices in butter. Serve with warm maple syrup.
- Merry Christmas everyone!!